RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by RedRyder, Jan 31, 2009.

1. RedRyder

RedRyder Save the manuals

Changed trans fluid with Honda MTF ~2.3 qts and used engine oil crush washer: 9/10/21 (215,000mi)
    Changed oil with ~4.7qts Quaker State 5W20 / OEM filter & new washer: 9/10/21 (215,000mi)

2. RedRyder

Replaced car battery & the blend door actuator (79160-S84-A01) today @215,500 miles. Not a bad job, nice to have working heat again. Though air flow through the passenger vents (right-most console vent and vent adjacent to pass door) and windshield defroster vents do not seem to have the flow they used to. Turing on A/C seemed to increase flow in those areas, or maybe I'm crazy. Footwell vents work great on both sides regardless.

Other things that need attention:
    - Rear bank head gasket is leaking
    - Power steering pump is noisy/high pressure line is leaking
    - Rear rotors/pads need replaced

3. ejreams

ejreams Well-Known Member

Still driving this, wow respect.

I am parting out some stuff and selling my Acura next month, it had a 10 year run and I'm not willing to put any more money into it at this point.

I kind of impulse bought a 94 Corvette as a current daily lmao

Bet that ATS** is fun lol

4. RedRyder

Well look at this guy. Still got the CL-S wheels? I THINK that's what I met you in the middle of nowhere to sell haha.

Yeah I still have it, I guess since I did so much to it I can't let it go. If I hadn't swapped the drivetrain it might be a different story. I do really want a Merc wagon haha.

I definitely understand where you are coming from, and 10 years is a great run. Congrats on the Vette!