San francisco bay area roll call!!!

crunch_berries

Reaction score
Whats up people hows it going im looking for other 6th gen accord owners in the bay area... Im currently in pittsburg and got a blue cg3 needing some work but i got big plans for my baby lol im also in an up an coming car club called STICKYCREW, were not really a strict import club, mostly car enthusiasts that get together and host car shows, charity events, fundraisers, and have a bunch of fun just meeting up and kicking it... Were a big family!!! =)... Kind of sad though because i feel like the only one around all about that 6th gen life lol... So if your in the bay area give a shout out to your city and post a pic of your ride and say whats up!!! Ima try and be on the forum more often really feeling the whole vibe so until then, peace!!!

crunch_berries

Reaction score
Whats up though its ched i dont got any pictures either it wouldnt let me post any... But i feel it mine needs alot of work to but what you got???

shngbns

Reaction score
I have a silver 2002 v6 coupe. Tinted windows and new headlights is pretty much all I've done. Plastidipped the wheels black, blue interior leds including speedometor, just finished a couple days ago alpine head unit, kicker 6x9s, and a 12 inch kicker sub. I'm only 16 and don't have a job anymore so it's on hold for a while but as soon as I get another job im getting wheels and lowering springs and exhaust.

crunch_berries

Reaction score
Thats whats up... I feel it on the no job mines sitting tarped up right now until i can get the money to get my license back and reregister it

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Fremont checking in. Cant post pics because I'm a noob got one in my sig though.

2000 sedan V6, lowered, intake, exhaust random things here and there. In dash touch with 2 10" punch P2 subs. On stock wheels right now but I do have a set of 18s that needs tires, gonna wait until the stockers wear out to spring for new rubber on the 18s.

Back