Second Car.

deucescorner

Reaction score
So enough you guys here are lucky enough to have all year round summer climate. Unfortunately for me I need a winter car.

I'm currently selling my 1995 Integra SE sedan and looking at an Acura Legend or Acura Vigor.

Any thoughts guys on both these cars? I've done some research I just wanna know if you guys had any hands on feedback about them

thanks in advance

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
So enough you guys here are lucky enough to have all year round summer climate. Unfortunately for me I need a winter car.

I'm currently selling my 1995 Integra SE sedan and looking at an Acura Legend or Acura Vigor.

Any thoughts guys on both these cars? I've done some research I just wanna know if you guys had any hands on feedback about them

thanks in advance

Both are GREAT cars. IMO I would choose the Legend. If you can find one that hasn't been beat up, it will go forever.

deucescorner

Reaction score
Both are GREAT cars. IMO I would choose the Legend. If you can find one that hasn't been beat up, it will go forever.

I found one, it's just abit pricey for a winter car. The Vigor I found is pretty much the same price I'm selling the teg for, plus the Vigor is a 5spd.

but the Legend is so much nicer, and kind of a VIP factor to it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
do you buy and sell a beater every winter? if not, then go with the better of the 2 youre looking at and hold onto it for a few years...

Back