shaving/deleting

benji105

Reaction score
has anyone attempted to shave/delete the tail lights on the trunk of a SEDAN kinda wandering how it would look

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
:shakehead: Seen one before and it looks ridiculous. Just my opinion though. Looks good on coupes but not sedans.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Here is a poorly executed MS paint of a shaved sedan trunk
wyfwIcr.png

Varnell

Reaction score
Here is a poorly executed MS paint of a shaved sedan trunk
wyfwIcr.png

No offense to your edit, but I don't think it would turn out quite that bad. lol Kinda reminds me of the Lancer Evo IX with the boxy trunk and bumper.

If a shaved trunk was done, tinting the turn signals like Jordan did would be mandatory, in my opinion.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
No offense to your edit, but I don't think it would turn out quite that bad. lol Kinda reminds me of the Lancer Evo IX with the boxy trunk and bumper.

If a shaved trunk was done, tinting the turn signals like Jordan did would be mandatory, in my opinion.

To me it looks of older Subaru tail lights. It would be different but personally I wouldn't go this route. The body work would have to be PERFECT to pull this off.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I think it would look better with the 01-02 outter tails or go a little crazy and use the 1st gen is300 ones

Back