Since i like everyones photography...

xluben

Reaction score
I like the composition in a lot of those.

dont forget to sharpen after a resize
Good point.

I think that would help out all of those pictures a lot, and should be done to any photo once reduced to web-viewing size.

I think your re-sizing program is also adding some compression artifacts to the images.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
not bad man, i like em. maybe edit the pictures to a bigger size. i started doing mine at like 800px wide when i saw dan does his that big, and the detail you get is much better than something smaller like those.

the pics are nice tho, definitely.

haha, and hit "enter" twice every time you post an img link, so the borders dont look real fat haha.

lookin good. everyone has to start somewhere, right?

"iz teh cookeh monstah!"
lol

they look good to me, what camera are you using?
suprisingly just a cannon point and shoot camera. 10mpx

dont forget to sharpen after a resize

a couple of good ones in there...the flag/memorial one could do well with a b&w conversion if you edit the red channel and bring up the shadows (for the face of the stone).

definitely a good start :naughty:
yea im constantly learning with photoshop cs3, i just use it to enhance my pics a bit.

def looking good!
last pic should be your new sig
I am gonna make it my sig, i just have to resize it a bit...

did you lower you car more??? looks good!!!
yea, i had it pretty low when i first got my coilovers but thats after i raised it a bit... im at like a little over 2.5 in that pic. All iknow is my magic numbers are 7/10 (threads from the bottom front/back)

I like the composition in a lot of those.

Good point.

I think that would help out all of those pictures a lot, and should be done to any photo once reduced to web-viewing size.

I think your re-sizing program is also adding some compression artifacts to the images.

thanks, i dont know how to sharpen but im looking at a couple tutorials to get my photos better

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Good start, IMO. Been showing my fiancee more and more of the photo's on here, and she is convinced that we will be getting an DSLR in the very near future!

So, thanks to all of the 6GA photographer's for sharing your skills.

BTW, does you gf know you are 'exposing' her online?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea she knows... shes mad cuz she doesnt have make up in that picture but i think that pic is perfect of her...

and dslr, i want one too... im gonna get one soon... new/used, i dont care

nyknick1015

Reaction score
it was the original 65mm fairing... before they changed it up to that little 44 one... i see them on ebay everynow and then but they are hard to come by now days

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Yea, I've got the biggest size fairing that they make now, but I like that older one, it reminds me of the Yakima ones.

Back