So back to single life...

Discussion in 'Life Lessons' started by Raul, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Raul

Raul Well-Known Member

Yea, unfortunately it was inevitable.

It is getting better every day.:thumbup:

I just hope "divorced" title does not drive away potential woman in future.

Dont need a lawyer for now, cuz it is uncontested and quick divorce. She deleted me from fb already. Been going to gym 3/4 times a week even with fasting (Ramadan). Now hurt my lower back, so taking bed rest :(

or save :)

haha that wud be sweet!

Thanks, Kelvin. I still remember how we used to meet up with you and other guys at East meet.

will do :driving:

Yea it is quite bad that divorce rates are quite high these days.

2. slowaccord

slowaccord Well-Known Member

muhib? is that pakistani?

3. Brimstone Brown

Brimstone Brown Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your marriage. Stay focused on the positive things you have going and keep it moving.

4. Raul

Raul Well-Known Member

nah i am bengali :p

yup, just trying to be positive and focused.

5. LeBirdNest

LeBirdNest Titleist

I got a divorce a month and a half ago. It sucked at first but got better every week. I realized I'm not ready to be married. I'm 26, and was married for 3 years. Things get complacent and I'm not ready to be with one person for the rest of my life. I'm not saying your situation is the same, I am saying it gets better. Think of it this way, we have total control over how our life goes right now. If you want to go through women like Dom goes through his car selections, go ahead, if you want to get closer to God, you can. Your life is in your hands right now. I lost 15 pounds that first week and it sucked... But, now... It sucks less. Don't let the title shame you either. Sometimes it just doesn't work out man and being "divorced" is sometimes the result. I hope you tried to work through your problems but in many cases that's putting a band aide on a broken wrist. Anyways... /rant

It gets better. :) :rock:

6. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Sorry to hear man. This is just one of those things in life that you have to trudge through, and fight it day by day. It is difficult, but hopefully you have good friends and family for support. It will take time to feel like yourself again, but it will happen, and you will find happiness again. If nothing else, eventually you will just become mentally exhausted of feeling upset, and that alone will help you move on with your life.

7. Raul

Raul Well-Known Member

Same thing with me, I got married when I was too young (just little shy of becoming 25). I lost weight too but I am starting to feel a lot better every day. I like the fact that I have all the time to myself now :)

I actually tried to fix the problems but it did not work. As soon I get the papers, I will sign them and start a new life.

Yea Chris, my friends and family are being supportive at this critical time. Lets see what life has in store for me in future.

8. Raul

Raul Well-Known Member