FS: ***SOLD*** Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1542

Reaction score
10k miles. Excellent condition. I didnt have them long lol $500 located in Sacramento, CA willing to ship if needed you pay shipping

ekp8p2.jpg

vde14o.jpg

i4n18h.jpg

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Great coilovers to give your car a sportier look and maintain an oem-like ride quality. They were my first set. I loved them, but wanted to slam my car.

Glws

phi1542

Reaction score

Great coilovers to give your car a sportier look and maintain an oem-like ride quality. They were my first set. I loved them, but wanted to slam my car.

Glws

Thanks haha I miss being lower so I'm going back to the dark side...

guytv

Reaction score

Just curious. what is the front measurement from the fender to the tire on those tires?

guytv

Reaction score

Wow. That is pretty low. I thought people said Teins didn't go that low. That is how much gap I got from my FF2.

Varnell

Reaction score

To the slammed culture any gap is too much gap. It's about tucking, which Teins don't allow.

phi1542

Reaction score

Yeah they go pretty low but like Varnell said that's high for slammed culture haha it's not low enough for me that's why I'm switching it up. This will give you a really nice drop for that sport look, great handling, and amazing comfort while driving. I just ordered CX Racing coilovers so once those are on these will be off and ready to ship or pick up if you live in the Sacramento area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

guytv

Reaction score

Wow. I have the v6 and I think that gap is already too low for these car. I feel that the frame of the car and the oil pan is way lower than the car is, which sucks. but yeah I was looking into buy some Teins and selling my function and forms. But since I already have coilovers I'm trying to save for rims(still on stock wheels).

quick questions tho:

Do these coilover make any knocking sound?
Is the comfort really that great as people say? Do they feel softer than other coilovers when going over bumps?

But yeah. Good Luck in the slammed society!
Hopefully well see some pics of the car slammed.:)

Caliaccord02

Reaction score

I've had this exact coilover for a few months now and the comfort is really as great as people say. Can't tell any difference from stock suspension and the ride is super smooth. This is my first coilover so I myself cant make any comparison between other coilovers but I cant see another coilover in this price range to be better.
Glws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back