some accord pics from club abyss car show in nj

ryon527

Reaction score
here's some pics of accords from a show i went to awhile ago. i thought you guys would like seeing them.

display_photo.php

display_photo.php

my friends 350z
display_photo.php

i can't get the pics to show up for some reason so you have to click the links. there was like 4 more accords at the show i'll have to look for the pics.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
nice but i don't like too much the rear spoiler of the orange accord...plus it seems to have clear altezzas... But on the picture of the Z, there is a very widebody BMW...any pics of it ?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
thanks! there is a lot of nice cars!! BMW, EVO.... nice meet! I'll bless the day when EVO will be available in Canada... this day i'll sell my future STi...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you sure about that? i was playing with an evo one day, like i reved at him, cuz ive always wanted to see how fast they are off the line, and so i played around like i wanted to race, the guy floors it, and about a football field later, huge cloud of smoke pouring out from under his car. turns out he blew a line, i know cuz i turned around and turned around again to see if he needed help, but the car was brand new, still had the dealer paper license plate in the back window, and it only had 400 miles on it, and yes, i did beat him, haha.....i think im the only accord owner to beat an evo, haha :D .

ryon527

Reaction score
yea a wrx and evo club showed up thats why there was so many of those cars

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
you sure about that? i was playing with an evo one day, like i reved at him, cuz ive always wanted to see how fast they are off the line, and so i played around like i wanted to race, the guy floors it, and about a football field later, huge cloud of smoke pouring out from under his car. turns out he blew a line, i know cuz i turned around and turned around again to see if he needed help, but the car was brand new, still had the dealer paper license plate in the back window, and it only had 400 miles on it, and yes, i did beat him, haha.....i think im the only accord owner to beat an evo, haha :D .

he was prolly a nut... Never beat the **** out of a brand new car until at least 1000or 1500miles on it... The EVO is fast on acceleration, but sooo fast on a track... That car is made for racing.. I would take the EVO RS. No sound isolation, not even a radio, the RS is made more lighter than EVO GSR or MR specially fot those who wants to take it on a track... With few bolt-ons, you can easily upgrade to 350-400whp... just to raise up the boost, fuel injectors, exhaust...and you've got a street monster...AWD. That's my dream car. And Mitsubishi are very loose with modifications under warranty... Not like Subaru.. A friend of mine who have an 2004 STi saw Subaru rejected his warranty because he changed exhaust, blow-off valve, raise the boost.

Back