Some pics after a cleanup inside and out :P

001Stunna

Reaction score
Looks great.. i think you should drop it like another inch tho :hide:

...as for the drop factor i'm probably leaving it where it is at the moment for a more functionality factor over looks. I already tried lowering it more the day i put the new rims on and just coming out of my driveway caused the bumper sides to pop out. Plus other family members do drive the car as well and not everyone probably avoids bumps and etc the same.:canada:

Narftastic

Reaction score
wow i would never let anyone drive my car...i let my girlfriend drive sometimes and im freaking out in the passenger seat lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
why are the pics so small? looks good tho. wanna share with us your process?

lolz lemmie theyre meant to be clicked so the page wouldnt take ages to load. Once you click them, itll link you to the original size pic on imageshack. As for the process, it got a zymol product cleanup. Full wash followed by polish & wax and wheel/tire dressing on the outside and vacuum & shampoo on the inside.

Last edited:

smoky

Reaction score
lolz lemmie theyre meant to be clicked so the page wouldnt take ages to load. Once you click them, itll link you to the original size pic on imageshack. As for the process, it got a zymol product cleanup. Full wash followed by polish & wax and wheel/tire dressing on the outside and vacuum & shampoo on the inside.

i feel like that takes longer lol

anywho..car is looking clean

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
zymol huh? used to use it long time ago... great product, but leaves too much residue :aznrun:

car looks great.. need to get a full lip kit and u're set

Back