Spring FLA Meet

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
NEW INFO

it will be held at Bethune Pointe Park at 11 am
101 belleview avenue, daytona beach florida
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=101 %20Bellevue%20Ave&city=Daytona%20Beach&state=FL&zi pcode=32114%2d5301&country=US&geodiff=1

it took forever for to find out info on this location.

it will be a normal meet with food, pics and all that jazz.

i ask that everyone chip in a few buxs for food since everything will come out of my pocket.

I also ask that a few ppl form groups so only a few ppl have to ride by themselves
i need to kno how many ppl will need a hotel to stay at so i can get a discount going for yall, whether it be 1 night or two.

basic itinerary
eat
take pics by the beach
bs

after that i planned on dragstrip, but daytona doesnot have one and the two closest are orlando and gainesville. They are shut down that night which makes me mad.

Any questions or other info, please PM or aim me

Aim = BadgerType05

ALSO
i need to know who will be there and who is a maybe so i can order food and stuff

wg2k7

Reaction score
id like to go but daytona beach is a pretty good hike from naples, specially since i dont have any friends with 6th gens down here or even hondas really. we have a dragstrip in immokalee which is about 30 min from me. its a 1/8 mile one. theres also one in charlette i believe.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
id like to go but daytona beach is a pretty good hike from naples, specially since i dont have any friends with 6th gens down here or even hondas really. we have a dragstrip in immokalee which is about 30 min from me. its a 1/8 mile one. theres also one in charlette i believe.

i understand its a drive. i used to live in englewood. but this not just a monthly meet. its a multi forum annual meet. i have invested money into this meet so i cant just call of this meet. but i cant make u go, but i want yall to see what this meet is gonna be. if u cant make it this year, there will be one next yr.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
***New Update***

The Meet will be held at Ross Pointe. There was an incident at parks and services (not my fault).

Ross Point

so 11:00AM at ross point. i will be there earlier to set up and get the grill going

I would like everyone to pm me if u are going or are trying to go. i can give u my number and get a rough count as for the amount of food to bring

BUMP 20 DAYS LEFT

Back