Started my rally accord with rally mud flaps

Topher88

Reaction score
IDK how many people out there have done this. I got some ground control sleeves a little wile back and was lowered but the other day i got the idea to rase it a bit and made up some rally style mud flaps like you see on Subarus. now that i have the first bit on im going to find some off road lights to either mount on my roof rack or if i want to work on my welding skills i might attempt to make a light bar or maybe even something like this
pod-garcialaser.jpg

well here are some pics of what i have started
IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
not really feeling it. but if you like it then keep it

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
you don't, just like you shouldn't lower and then drive a vehicle off road.

great platform for rally, fwd, n/a, horrible hp/lbs ratio, weak tq band, long wheelbase, i can keep going on, but i bet you get my point

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I admire ur rally intentions but u need to upgrade ur suspension, tires and weld ur diff to even make it in the fwd class.

Topher88

Reaction score
im more going for the look then anything... and just having some fun on dirt roads... not planning on full on racing it but thanks for all your opinions lol. im looking for some wheels and all terrain tires that might fit. im gona just have to try out different things really. this is just a start and ill see where it take me

Last edited:

Aeraun

Reaction score
Its a different take on the car. If its just for ****s and giggles its not bad. Honestly looks kinda cool IMO. But yeh,if you are looking to actually rally you gotta upgrade,upgrade,upgrade. But cool idea dude.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if you're going to be taking your car off-road shouldn't you make it safe to be offroad? i think a light bar is less of what you need and a suspension that can handle the terrain is more of what you need.... but what do i know

Back