Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip test*

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

Dude leave it how it is...tint ur windows blackhouse ur headlights leave the rims alone...

NotNice

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Narftastic

Reaction score

i have a feeling this is gonna be a huge Fail........

Rabiaa

Reaction score

i have a feeling this is gonna be a huge Fail........

Well, it wont hurt to try with easily removable paint(plasti dip lol). I dont see whats the big deal.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

do it, why the hell not. It's just Honda

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

you can remove it with a little elbow grease. good for not messing up oem alloy wheeels.

Edit: video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre7cpYYzAE

ah, well yeah, when you apply it like the video uploader described, then sure itll come off easy. if you actually prep the surface and apply it in thin layers and letting it dry in between, then its pretty hard to get off. i dont think it will ever come off of my wheels, it certainly wont peel off, haha.​

Rabiaa

Reaction score

dharding418 posted this in the other thread. The red lugs look bad.

goldsedanredlugscopy.jpg

Did a really bad mockup of the lugs on MS Paint. The wheels don't look bad at all...

trHjl.png

Last edited:

Rabiaa

Reaction score

Plasti-Dip'd one wheel.. It was at night, so the lighting isn't natural, doesn't look as good as it did IRL.

x9j3oh.jpg

yh6Zch.jpg

iXYzzh.jpg

Would loo WAY better if my car wasn't stock height.. Didn't paint the centercap as this was a test. I do plan on doing it, accompanying the wheels with blue lugs also.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip t

Hmmm not bad not bad at all....blk out ur headlights nao

Back