T2t4 cv shaft question

Itsjeffdude

Reaction score
I just swapped an f20b with a t2t4 lsd 5 spd trans in my 2001 Accord Coupe that was an Auto. My question is about the driver side axel. I just bought one that is for a 97-01 prelude & it seems too tight. It measures 22 7/8in. I was looking and saw the 92-96 prelude cv axel is 23in. But it doesn't have the abs. Is there another option? Plus I doubt an 1/8th of an inch is really gonna make a difference.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Try a accord half shaft and axle

I just checked eBay the f20b uses same shaft as h22 and has a male input for the cv I would go f23 half shaft with f23 cv this should fix your issue

Last edited:

Itsjeffdude

Reaction score
The cv axel for the accord has a male connection for the "f23 half shaft" I need a female. Preludes have the female connection, but they are too short. If you have a link that would give me what I need. That would be cool....

Itsjeffdude

Reaction score
*update* the driver side cv shaft from an 02-06 CR-V fits perfectly on the obd2 f20b half shaft. Just the right length.

despat

Reaction score
*update* the driver side cv shaft from an 02-06 CR-V fits perfectly on the obd2 f20b half shaft. Just the right length.

Hi. Just wondering if you could help. Similar situ..My drivers side cv axle broke at the inner boot. Its a prelude cv axles on both sides.. Just wondering what I need to fix this. I have a coupe 98 with f20b /t2t4 swap.. Thanks

Back