TABTuesday For those near city of industry california

Yogi

Reaction score
Hey Ladies And Gentss.. hows everyone :) good? cool heh... Anways theres a meet that goes on every tuesday in the city of walnut, very organized meet we have it every tuesday from 7:30-whenever people start leaving.... i met a lot of you guys @ the socal meet and your a really cool group... we would love more more cars to come out, Cops are very cool about it too... yeah i know.. 'WAHH!?!?" lol, i never been hassled by t he cops... only people who get pulled over are people who want to attract attention to themselfs... you keep it cool the cops keep it cool... but yeah its called TAB Tuesdays (Take a brake) haha get it... heh... anyways if your free tuesday nights bring your friends bring more of your car buddies and their car buddies and so on... Chat and hang with others car enthusiates and chill. eat.. yada yada... this is a great weekly meet... its been going on for more then 2 1/2 years.. and yeah, hope you guys like... alright guys till then take care hope too see you guys around... and dont be shy say hi :)

heres some info we posted on myspace...
tab-ad-banner.jpg

Due to the darker and colder nights Take a brake tuesday car meet- TAB tuesday will be at one location until notified..so from 8:30 to close we will be meeting there at the I scream location off the corner of nogales and amar. Feel free to come and bring your ride in its best suit...clean....see you all there...

for more info check out. http://groups.myspace.com/tabtuesday

142268275_l.gif

CHECK OUT Tab tuesday, its an organized carmeet in the city of walnut in socali on the corner of amar and nogales in West covina. The meet hours are at grand and valley 8:30-close. Hope to see you there. TAB=take a brake......everyone should

Every week, we need to show as much support for tab2 as we can, If we would like to continue to remain at the location.

The best ways to show suport are:
1. To attend and participate at the events
2. To be courteous to all attendees
3. To respect the owners of all the shops by not trashing there storefronts and doing burnouts in the lots.
4. To purchase from I scream, our hosts for the event, to show support for the store.

So for all the tabbers who dedicate every tuesday to come out and show support, We would like to thank each one of you. Without your support, TAB- take a brake tuesday, would not have gone so long.

Thanks for all your support.

Tab Tuesday- Take a brake.....dont forget your tabtuesday stickers.

I scream
2550 East Amar Road
West Covina, CA 91792
(626) 965-1133

Tab tuesday is brought to you by team SUPASTAR
568073867_l.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

Yogi

Reaction score
Ill be there today @ 7 :) i would like to see more 6th gens come to this meet... its run by my team and its very organized if your gunna come just do all your signals and dont drive dumb :)

and dont be shy say wuts up...
yogigarage014-1.jpg

just look for this car and ask where the owner is haha majority of the people know me..

Last edited:

Yogi

Reaction score
bump for tommorow :) hope see you guys there

Back