Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
wow. this monday will be almost 1 months since payment was sent to him, i personally don't think he is doing every thing in his power to get us our last 4 or 6 bars or any thing at all. i email him asking for an update but no rely back. this is really hurting his creditability as a salesperson to quote people this time and have it take months. do i really have to go to progress directly and do his job for him? i am getting to the point where i am considering a refund, i don't know about the rest of you guys.

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
dude if progress doesnt send him bars he cant do anything about it. he was originally told by progress that they would have plenty in stock so it's not his fault. he was told they'd be shipped out this week. i sure hope they're sent out tomorrow. i can't install mine anytime soon but i'm still tired of waiting for it

SouthStar019

Reaction score
i called progress today and they said they shipped 20 out this week and it takes about 4 weeks for them to be replenished in the inventory. i also mentioned yoparts and the rep said they don't deal with them but i am going to hope that the progress group rep didn't know what he was talking about.

kn0x47

Reaction score
i called progress today and they said they shipped 20 out this week and it takes about 4 weeks for them to be replenished in the inventory. i also mentioned yoparts and the rep said they don't deal with them but i am going to hope that the progress group rep didn't know what he was talking about.

yeah...tom has said the bars go from progress to his supplier. hopefully his supplier has a different company name

SouthStar019

Reaction score
yeah...tom has said the bars go from progress to his supplier. hopefully his supplier has a different company name

i did not know that one. hopefully that was the 20 bars that got shipped to them this week.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i helped johnson install his today, wasn't a bad install... but made me so jealous

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Got an update from Tom:

Hi Alan.. I am truly sorry .. but I am get conflicting messages from Progress on these.. and now they are giving me an eta of 9/7 .. let me know and I can issue a refund if necessary..

I dunno what to do now.... We have all waited this long, I guess a few more weeks is just summore drops in the bucket.

Johnson

Reaction score
i helped johnson install his today, wasn't a bad install... but made me so jealous
there awesome!
i would strongly suggest moog endlinks..
the stock ones are as thick as a pencil

thanks for making the gb happen
hope you guys get your bars soon!

kn0x47

Reaction score
Got an update from Tom:

Hi Alan.. I am truly sorry .. but I am get conflicting messages from Progress on these.. and now they are giving me an eta of 9/7 .. let me know and I can issue a refund if necessary..

I dunno what to do now.... We have all waited this long, I guess a few more weeks is just summore drops in the bucket.

just checked my mail and saw that message. let me know what you guys want to do and i can email him back.
i think i'm going to wait sense i wouldnt be able to install it anytime soon and its still less money....its just be a loonngg wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back