Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i went to install it temporarily on my oem endlinks...not gunna happen...lol. the little rubber boots are like completely rotted away so there's no putting them back on when they come off

SouthStar019

Reaction score
i got mine today also. no install till Friday tho. i didnt even open the package. 50.5 hours of work . ZZZzzZzZzzZZzz

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Be very cautious driving with this for the first few weeks, Kevin is right, the car rotates very easy and if you arent ready for it, it will spin. This bar totally changes the handling characteristics of the car and takes lots of getting used to. If you have an opportunity, go to a local autocross meet and participate. It will give you a very clear idea of how your car handles in many different situations, especially the extreme ones.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
^ werd :thumbup:
Here's my bodyroll. This is turn 3 of a ~40-45mph slalom. Koni's are set at about 65%R, 50%F.

sccasolo0816091800.jpg

SouthStar019

Reaction score
^ installed?

i wanted to install mine today but stupid rain. on my only day off from work also.

juicebox00

Reaction score
installed mine today. gave it the good ol' canyon testaroo and it passed. held the turns better and probably gave me a 5 sec increase uphill

F23A1AT

Reaction score
got mine installed but cant really enjoy it as my front endlinks were damaged when I did my axle. but BTW does anybody else get a horrible squeaking sound when they go over speed bumps? I mean like I go over them straight at about <5 MPH and every-time it reaches the other side of the bump it makes a really bad sound.

juicebox00

Reaction score
got mine installed but cant really enjoy it as my front endlinks were damaged when I did my axle. but BTW does anybody else get a horrible squeaking sound when they go over speed bumps? I mean like I go over them straight at about <5 MPH and every-time it reaches the other side of the bump it makes a really bad sound.

nope, no problems. did you reuse your oem endlinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back