Talontsiawd's 2002 Ex Coupe 5 speed (Updated 7/8/06)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
lol, i will. I swear i have this little box on the intake that looks exactly like a resonator as well. Maybe it's an 02 thing, i don't know, i'll have to take a pic.

WillT.

Reaction score
Is it about halfway from the filter box to the throttle body? If so, then I think I know what you're talking about. My brother has the same thing on his '02 coupe. We just assumed that it was some sort of resonator. I wouldn't think that it does much because it is so small.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
WillT. said:
Is it about halfway from the filter box to the throttle body? If so, then I think I know what you're talking about. My brother has the same thing on his '02 coupe. We just assumed that it was some sort of resonator. I wouldn't think that it does much because it is so small.
Yeah, that's exactly it. I haven't seen it on earlier models. Anyway, that's why i was confused about where it is. I'll have to take the stock airbox off this weekend to see if i have two or they changed the design or something.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
UPDATE-New door pannels. Not sure if i'm going to stay with this color. It's a duller, less teal blue than the pics show but not exactly what i'm going for. We'll see if i get used to it.

donevd0.jpg

DaAccord98

Reaction score
niceeee i want ur gauges man lol i want them just like that white...im dyin 2 do it to my car but iono where 2 install it cuz i dont wanna do it my self ill b scared of damagin it

Back