Tan leather

ccordex00

Reaction score
that's not true....i had some problems with a seller before, I called them and they took care of my problem. Just make sure you keep emails, numbers, names and all that info in case you need it later on

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yep i make sure i get an email back before i buy anythin from a seller...if i get an email at least i kno im talkin to a real person and in case somethin happens i can forward that to ebay so that they can refund me back my money

ccordex00

Reaction score
what if is a highly programmed computer generated response maker uh???...Hey chingon what are you doing next weekend? friday 21st

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Just make sure you file with PayPal within the certain amount of time. I think it's 30 days. A few years back, I bought a DVD off eBay and never received it. 32 days later I tried filing a claim with PayPal, but they said it had to be done within 30 days.

Belgian CG4

Reaction score
just another quick question:

Do the 4-door upper and lower steering wheel covers fit a coupe?

I was just on www.tasauto.com and I saw a taupe version for the sedans but not for the coupe. So will it fit?

Thx

Neight

Reaction score
all accord coupes come with black steering wheels no matter what color the interior is. So that is why there isn't a tan cover for the coupes.

Back