Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

rexxx

Reaction score
So there is finally a half decent vbulletin client for the iphone/ipod touch, called tapatalk. Unfortunately its not entirely free for users (there's a free version for reading only, but its $2.99 for the version that allows you to respond to PM's and post) but there is no charge to the forum itself. Mods - do you think you could set this up for us?

www.tapatalk.com

Last edited:

ericthecheat

Reaction score
x2

Also works with Android which is a big plus. If nobody has heard of vBulletin making one themselves, this sounds like something worth looking into.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Forum works fine from my iphone. I certainly wouldn't pay to do the same thing.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
just go on through the web browser on your phone. :eh: I dunno why you would wanna pay extra money for something your phone can do for free.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hahaha they (general consumers) all bought into it.. like sheep; Baaaa!!

stV0pSRE1IR1xbQ1RZUlldXlZT.jpg

apple-blow-up-sheep.jpg

Oh, and this too lol!

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
because they have an iphone and believe that everything should cost them more, its the apple state of mind

Uh... I have an Android OS phone and I would use the hell out of this feature. If its as simple as Cody enabling or installing something that is free for him then why the hell not? People who don't browse the site on their phones won't notice a difference and its my choice to spend $3 on the app. My phone is my main means of posting on here and I know I have a lot of useful info to help people so utilizing this feature would make me more likely for me to log on and assist people.

jaron001

Reaction score
i have a touch pro 2 and i use opera it loads boads like my pc pop ups and all i think they are really trying to have a app for everything? there is even an app for apps

Back