thanksgiving plans v.2007

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
smoke, smoke, smoke.........and maybe smoke a lil' more, chill, relax, cars....ahhhh

haha...david ur such a pothead....
I gots thanksgivin and the granparents new pad....gettin my xbox 360 this friday...chillen and drinkin with my cuzzins....hope u guys all have a good one

mista jc

Reaction score
Have Thanksgiving with the whole family in California. Gather left overs with friends and have thanksgiving with them. HAHA, drink a few brews and be thankful! Happy holidays, men.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I am going to St louis on thursday morning (1-2am) after a concert wednesday night and spend the week/weekend with my grandparents/parents/sisters/family and then head back to kc in the 7th gen on saturday, about 25 lbs heavier

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Im heading down to L.A. to go to the UCLA/ UO football game! and spending time with extended family and about half my immediate fam. plus the whole disney land thing for the kiddies

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
going to my grandma's house for some home-made food and pie :rock:

hopefully ill get together with the other side of the family in town here on the weekend.

ive seen nothing worthy of a 5am trip to appleton on black friday, so ill be sleeping in :hihi:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I don't know yet. Probably got to my GF's Aunts house and see her family, then I'll probably be making the trek to New Hampshire to see my mom.

I don't really care what I do as long as I eat a **** ton of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and apple pie....................

and then......go to sleep.......

Latest posts

Back