This is for old man winter

skabone

Reaction score
Muyo said:
**** snow, **** New York. Thinking about moving to Phoenix where its 100 every day, gotta love that.
dude its so awesome out here you have no idea. and the women, damm is all I have to say. I'm so glad I decided to move. I was out here a week and got a date with a cutie. it would never happen back east. women are so much nicer out here, and there are so many good looking women out here. come out while you can!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the only thing i like about it when the winter is coming is the fall, cuz right the it starts to get cooler, and my cai starts to love it, haha. my cars faster in the colder winter.......also gets rid of my gas quicker, haha, but yet, i still hate it so much, haha.

skabone

Reaction score
well in the winter in AZ its like fall weather, and there is no snow. oh yeah!

Muyo

Reaction score
Yeah my friends uncle travels and he tells me the women in TX, AZ, CA are so much nicer then the ones over here in coast. I believe him too because the girls in my city are some of the biggest morons I have ever encountered.

skabone

Reaction score
Muyo said:
Yeah my friends uncle travels and he tells me the women in TX, AZ, CA are so much nicer then the ones over here in coast. I believe him too because the girls in my city are some of the biggest morons I have ever encountered.
see, its not just me. east coast women suck.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Not mine. Well, she does suck when we're........ uhhh......... forget it. :p

hahaha

my girls a complete airhead, id hate to say, but yea, w/e, i think its time for a change anyway, im out of high school and sick of drama, haha, anyone ever been threatened to be broken up cuz youre sleeping at 7 in the morning..........like you should be? haha,yea, ridiculous, haha. and thats just the begning.

Back