This is why you don't want to lower your car too much.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The herrafrush cars that don't take the idea too far look great. But the cars that have the wheel at 30 degree angle just look ridiculous. Yeah the top of the wheel is flush with the fender but the bottom juts out several inches. No idea why anyone thinks that looks good. Can't wait til this fad dies.

joshism

Reaction score
Maybe this is why my bearings went out. Not that I lowered my car, but I let my stock suspension go bad to the point where my friends ask me if it is lowered.

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
The herrafrush cars that don't take the idea too far look great. But the cars that have the wheel at 30 degree angle just look ridiculous. Yeah the top of the wheel is flush with the fender but the bottom juts out several inches. No idea why anyone thinks that looks good. Can't wait til this fad dies.

completely agree...and il stay with my 2in drop...its more than enough for me

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
I'm 2-sided about this.

A) Do whatever you want. You're a tool if you go online and ask people opinions on how YOU should spend YOUR money.

B) Don't do something just to look cool or be cool or feel cool. There comes a point where it is REALLY impractical and you can do more damage to your car than you car to think or know. It's like morons who floor their car, beat the living piss out of it, and then wonder why X, Y, Z don't work like it used to.

2fast4all

Reaction score
My view: Keep the car stock or upgrade to something better but keep stock height.

These hellaflush scene kids crap is stupid...

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
My view: Keep the car stock or upgrade to something better but keep stock height.

These hellaflush scene kids crap is stupid...
If you're talking about a different car, some people just don't have the budget for a new car.

If you're still talking about the Accord:

facepalm.jpg

To each his own.

Back