Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe80055

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Yes, you read the title of this thread correctly. I have three different F23's (One 5MT and two automatics) soon to be test subjects to be boosted. I'll be using T3/T4 tubros with the F23 turbo Manifold (first the F22 and H23 as well) and some more goodies... I won't disclose who they are yet, but stay tuned. If all goes well after all of the R&D :coffee: , dynos, tuning, etc., complete turbo kits will be mass produced for future groupbuys and ebay. I'd have to get a vendor license first before all that happens. :) If you want, here's a list of what I'll be providing with the kit:

Hey guys, I'm sure all of you have seen the kit I've made for the J32. I'm looking to start making a groupbuy for the kit for all the J series motors. I'll be making several of these and I need at least 10 people to get this rolling. They're interchangable between those that have the Auto and those that already have a 6-speed transmission :cool:

Here's a list of the components for this kit:

A COMPLETE DIY (unlike the threads) which include detailed videos provided via e-book/CD

The Modified downpipe, flexpipe, y-pipe, and charge pipe
E-manage blue (E-manage ultimate is optional)
Daily driving fuel map is included (on CD)
Boomslang harness
Boost Gauges (Oil Temp, Boost)
All necessary wiring and fuses are provided
Intercooler piping with Intercooler, silicone couplers, and brackets
Hose Clamps
Oil Cooler with proper fittings and hosing.
Oil Sandwich Adapter
Oil Filter
Custom Manufactured braided oil feed line
AEM UEGO (Includes everything from wiring, gauge, and wideband o2 sensor)
Manual Boost controller
Optional wastegate springs
Liquid gasket sealant is included
Fuel Pressure Regulator w/fittings
Braided Fuel Line
Blow Off Valve
Wastegate
Vacuum lines for the BOV, Wastegate, etc.
T3/T4 Turbo charger
All Gaskets Provided
Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer w/ Ignition wiring harness
Heat Shrink, cable ties, and solder for Wiring
Battery Relocation wiring (optional, but not needed)
Short Ram Intake w/ Heat Shield, bracket, & Filter
Heat Wrap (100ft)
Stainless Steel Ties
Extra nuts and bolts (in case of any stripped/broken during the install)

Also, the ENTIRE kit is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Basically, if there are any parts of the kit that become defective, as long as you have the receipt, send back the original and a replacement will be sent to you.

So far, from working up everything such as pricing and the cost of manufacturing the kit, it comes out to $1600 shipped to your door.

Also, since the turbo will get you going faster, you'll definitely be putting a toll on your brake setup, so each kit will come with FREE brand new Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads and Drilled/slotted Rotors.

Also, no codes! :banana:

Picture-1.jpg

Here's the cars that have the kit so far, here's mine (the prototype):

DSCN1901.jpg

I just finished Chiefy's (6th gen AV6) car with alot of interesting revisions from my kit:

Picture084.jpg

Once again, I need at least 10 people to get this going, the more people, the better discounts I can get from suppliers and cheaper the kit can get. Let's make this happen! :up2:

1. reydio
2. brad (potential turbo prospect)
3. hiddengamer7

Here are the other feeler threads and builds from previous setups. I'm currently working on another 6th gen (there's 8 boosted in my area alone now), a few 7th gens, and 2 8th gen accords:

The J30/J32 Feeler thread with pics:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150543

The J30A4/J30A5 Feeler thread with pics:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150704

My DIY threads for the Turbo J32 and J30.. I soon to have a DIY thread on here for the F23 and H22's:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140231

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112126

F23 pics, dynos and vids coming soon! :D

If any of you guys have any input or suggestions, you know you're more than welcome to post/make a comment. :)

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
noice...hey joe...i got some more questions/ideas...don't got time right NOW...but ill try and pm you tomorrow or tonight

joe80055

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pushing to see more boosted TLs and Acords on the street... That'll give the other RWD and AWD cars something to be scared about. lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Way to go Joe. Love your dedication. I hope you get people willing to do this and you can become a vendor and start a legitimate business for yourself. I think you could build quite a decent customer base. Best of luck!

Orpheus

Reaction score
damn man this is sick. If this goes right and pricing looks good i might have to do this for the f23!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back