TN summer meet!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok well i thought about planning a separate meet than the import alliance, but i am not sure the turnout would be big enough to justify it. Here is the info about the meet

Import Alliance
July 25 and 26
Nashville Super Speedway
Admission: $10 per person

They are trying to work on the idea of a presale for tickets, that way people could park with the people they know. So that would be pretty cool. There should be around 2000 cars at the meet.

ANYWAYS..i was wondering if you guys would want to have the meet on July 25 in Nashville...meet up the day before for pics, food, and who knows what..then you could stay in Nashville and go to the IA meet the next day, or just leave the 25th..This way we could have a few accords at the IA meet, and maybe having the big meet would get more people from out of state to join in.

Just send me your ideas...If nobody likes this we could just have a meet some other time in the summer.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
dang.....now you two say your going

have fun, i cant make it this year

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
this was our plan all along...buhahaha
:rock::rock:

hmmm well if i have no job or anything to do all summer i might have to plan a trip to chattanooga and see one of the events..maybe i could get patrick to go also..he said he went to an autox in his accord and loved it

Back