top out?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
OK. I call a huge BS on this whole school funded engine swap. When the **** finally hits the fan, "Oh, we're looking at other possibilities." I'll put money it will never happen, and was never going to.

mxjoe388

Reaction score
fyi they started the project im gunan have updates sent to me about every 2 weeks i am currently in the processes of moving out of state(maryland) so i will not be participating in the build but i will update u guys as i get them

MAR387

Reaction score
mxjoe,

Do you realize that you're going to have to make major modifications if you are going with another engine? Your options are limited if this class of your's isn't willing to spend over 8k on parts, modifications, and fabrications. almost any other engine swap, other than an F22, F23, H23, H22, F20C, or the K series engines, will take a ton of time considering weight distribution issues for the car. Good luck

AFAccord

Reaction score
mxjoe,

Do you realize that you're going to have to make major modifications if you are going with another engine? Your options are limited if this class of your's isn't willing to spend over 8k on parts, modifications, and fabrications. almost any other engine swap, other than an F22, F23, H23, H22, F20C, or the K series engines, will take a ton of time considering weight distribution issues for the car. Good luck

Sandbag that hoe!!! :lolhitting:

hcoupe02

Reaction score
I can't max out over 105. My car stalls nasty and I have to shut my car off in the middle of the hwy or whenever i go 105 steady. Idk. Could be my tranny or is there something else wrong. I heard could be my MAP sensors or w.e.

Back