Tri-State Accords presents the End of Summer BBQ Meet

(({ShauN}))

Reaction score
We would like to invite everyone out for our end of the summer season barbecue meet.

We want to end this great summer on a good note.

All enthusiasts from the Honda and Acura community are welcomed!

We would like to invite everyone out for a good time, good food and good company.

The location is a large secluded lot, so you don't have to worry about finding parking or annoying police trying to kill your vibe.

We are more than just about the cars so this meet is family and pet friendly; bring out the little ones and enjoy the day.

Clean your cars, trucks, jeeps, suv's, motorcycles and scooters for a great day!

When:
Sunday September 22nd, 2013

Doodletown, New York 10980

Time:
12:00 pm to 6:00 pm

The BBQ's require things to cook and drink, so if everyone can please bring some of the following items so everyone can eat.

Hot dogs and Buns
Hamburgers and Buns
Sausages
Chicken
Steak
Soda
Juice
Water
Bags of Ice
Bags of Coal
Portable grill
etc.... whatever you think is needed to make this an enjoyable event.

We also encourage anyone that wants to bring specialty dishes like rice and beans or empanadas or steaks, ect... I know we got some skilled chefs out there.

Please pass this around and share with everyone.Post the link in whichever forum you may be part of.

Thank you in advance to everyone that can come out on this day.

We hope to see you there and share some laughs and stories.

ugbd.jpg

(({ShauN}))

Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice guys.

I wasn't focused on spreading the info to every forum, basically depended on wordofmouth since it's a small event.

But, it would be great if some of you guys can make it out there tomorrow!

I know this forum got some cool members, so it would be nice to kick it with y'all.

Back