True short shifter options for 6MT- CL shifter

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I need some input guys.

I'm in search of a true short shifter kit for the 03 CL shifter.

Pspec is out of business and they never finish production of their 03 CL short shifter.

Does anyone know if there is one available for us with a 6spd swap or if maybe the Pspec for the I4 accord will fit with some modification.

I'm open to suggestions.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I haven't been able to confirm this. On Pspec's website they had the 98-02 accord short shifter available and then at the bottom of the item's list they had a " Coming soon short shifter product " for the 03 CL.

So basically nowhere under the 98-02's description said that it is compatible with the 03 CL.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I've heard people mention JTC... Never looked them up myself.

I've never heard of them but did look them up last night and found various members from other sites that purchased their SS kit for the Rsx, Prelude and the 5th gen accord. They all have nothing but good things to say about JTC SS kits. I did not find any 03 CL owners that had purchased JTC's kit tho.

Maybe I'll give it a go.

Thnx for the input guys.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
i have a jtc short shifter for the 95 prelude shift linkage (h22a swap) for my accord, solid product. I spoke with the guy, he's really helpful and even didnt charge me shipping for an exchange when i ordered the wrong one. you can email, he gets back to you promptly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^nice.

Elio, if you get this and install, report back on it. Eventually I may get one...

Back