Turbo set up...

Reaction score
I have a f23a1 with a mt..Exedy stage1...fidanza flywheel...greddy evo2. I am looking to boost in a few months and need a little assistance sellecting the best setup. I am not trying to hit the track just want a fast street car that will shock some people at a stop light lol. I am looking at treadstone turbo kit with turbonetics bov....p28 ecu tuned with hondata..maybe a skunk2 tb to get the air flowing a bit more. or a drag turbo kit with the same tuning set up. In ur expert opinions...which set up would provide the most power and still leave room for upgrading? FYI: My ultimate goal is 300+ whp

iHazSnail

Reaction score
there is a lot of factors you need to consider. 300+whp is not as easy to come by in an accord as you think it might be.
Btw, you are trying to turbo your car for all the wrong reasons. i recommend you read up a LOT before actually going with it.

Reaction score
there is a lot of factors you need to consider. 300+whp is not as easy to come by in an accord as you think it might be.
Btw, you are trying to turbo your car for all the wrong reasons. i recommend you read up a LOT before actually going with it.

I am not sure what you mean...You do boost a car to faster correct? That is why I am doing it. Is there another reason I am not aware of? I have researched and read up for six months...i am just trying to get an idea on what is a more reliable set up from those that know a little more than me. thanks for your two cents tho

Reaction score
Fyi: I am aware slapping on a turbo kit will not provide 300+whp...which is why I want a set up that will leave me room to grow once I can build the bottom end...

iHazSnail

Reaction score
in that case you can follow my setup. I make 229whp keeping it very conservative.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i saw the word reliable thrown out there... reliable isnt always good when boosting hondas especially on the fuel economy so good luck with that... especially when u start thinking about the higher numbers...

fast.... maybe for the time being but always know ur limits

Back