turning my 02 v6 into the ultimate storm chasing vehicle

blkdout6

Reaction score
Hey guys i am majoring in meteorology and i want to chase tornadoes for the rest of my life. I am converting my fully blacked out v6 sedan into a chasing vehicle. I had a few questions. I have designed a brush guard for my car but i dont want to spend a lot of time and money having one built. Would there be any brush guard out there that might mount on our accords. I was going to add a winch and some lights on it. I also designed hail guards to protect my windshield, side windows, and rear window. i will post my designs on later when i find them.

juicebox00

Reaction score
considering no one to my knowledge has ever attempted that stuff with our car, all the brush guard/ winch installing will be custom. GL with that and i'm interested to see what the design's will look like.

eggs

Reaction score
never seen anything like that for our accord im very interested in seeing these hail guards look like though:goyou:

i dont think i would feel safe using my accord for that

blkdout6

Reaction score
thanks guys i also need to try and find a ski rack so i can mount lights and radar equipment to the roof. What is a good type of ski rack that you would all recommend

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you should trade in your car for a truck.

something tells me that a 6th gen accord isnt the best platform for what you want to use it for.

juicebox00

Reaction score
thanks guys i also need to try and find a ski rack so i can mount lights and radar equipment to the roof. What is a good type of ski rack that you would all recommend

yakima is a good company

you should trade in your car for a truck.

something tells me that a 6th gen accord isnt the best platform for what you want to use it for.

and i somewhat agree with andy, accords aren't really that heavy... maybe some old *** station wagon would suite you better. heavy as ****, a lot of room, and probably w/ a built on roof rack

blkdout6

Reaction score
lol well my accord is already pretty smashed up from chasing over the summer plus i want something with power that moves pretty quick lol:147703263745b138a51

Back