Tx2k13!!!

JINXaREDLINE

Reaction score
So who all on here will be going to TX2K13? I searched to see if anyone talked about it on here yet and didn't find anything.

JINXaREDLINE

Reaction score
What is it?

A major car meet/car event that started back in 2004 in Sealy, Texas at Lonestar Motorplex, aka Hennessey Performance. It starts on Thursday and ends Sunday. People from all over the world come in and basically see who has the baddest car for bragging rights. I would gladly link you to the site, but i cant link/post images for another 2 days... lol

EDIT1: I thought about going Friday morning for Dyno day, and aim for lowest HP! last year lowest was 240hp.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
I'm heading down and arranging a meet Saturday night @ 7:45 to meet @ SAMs club parking (i-10 & fry area), lot then roll out around 8:15 pm. The more the better just PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL. No loud music, burn outs and revving of engines. Thanks a ton community.

JINXaREDLINE

Reaction score
I've been to the SAMs club meet quite a lot back in highschool, just it never started at 7:45? normally around 9:00~10:00pm after they fully close? I can't make it to Tx2k13 this year now cause money just got tight for me :doh: :mad:

Back