ULEV air/fuel gauge questions

Bugzy41450

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im new to the site and finding a ton of usefull info. I can't find a definite answer as to whether a narrow band air/fuel gauge will work on my F23a4. I understand that the O2 sensors are listed as wide band but im unsure if that will make a difference. If i can't use the narrow band, will an aftermarket wide band run off the stock sensor? I just want to get some info/opinions before I put the effort into it.

Reaction score
You need to post this in the "Do it yourself" section. I was reading that post area all night and saw a lot of people talkin about after market interaction with air/fuel parts. Good luck man. I have an F23A4 as well. Rock that SOHC bro!!:rock:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Hey guys. Im new to the site and finding a ton of usefull info. I can't find a definite answer as to whether a narrow band air/fuel gauge will work on my F23a4. I understand that the O2 sensors are listed as wide band but im unsure if that will make a difference. If i can't use the narrow band, will an aftermarket wide band run off the stock sensor? I just want to get some info/opinions before I put the effort into it.

narrowbands read off the stock o2 sensor

a wide band gauge requires a wideband sensor (different voltages)

Back