Unichip?

pellegrini

Reaction score
99 accord coupe v6, ive hear the unichip is the only performance chip for this car, i just wanted to ask what site u can get them, and if anyone has personal experince with one? Also what r the performnace gains

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
Had one and LOVED it.. Just sold it a few months ago and it feels like I lost maybe 20HP :(
But I bought mine on craigslist I think..

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
http://v6performance.net/forums/classifieds/35794-v6p-product-faq-dynos-unichip-plug-play-ecu-enhancing-unit.html

They helped out. 2nd gear pull was where you could feel it mostly.

I don't think they are available for purchase NEW anymore. You have to find one Used that someone is selling.

The Unichip for our Accord V6 were developed way back in the day on V6P.net. If it was not for Maurice, there would not be any at all. But, seems that Unichip stopped offering them. Just not a big demand for them I guess. They aren't even listed on their website.

But, if you can find one, they do still have the MAPS available for $25 remap fee plus your shipping cost.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Would love to find one of these used.

I would assume you would get more gains if you had even just basic bolt ons like intake, headers, and exhaust.

Back