UnMaTcHeD's 2005 Maxima

UnMaTcHeD

Reaction score
Mods so far; Active Tuning Ground Kit, Rear Anti sway Bar, Stillen front strut bar, Cattman springs up front, Racing endlinks, KYB GR2 strut/shock setup, Tint, Satellite enabled alarm and remote start, Carputer, Rear view camera, Batman returns emblem etched in glass, Fujita CAI, 18 inch wheels black rims, Exhaust, Redlinemax grille, Steel brake lines, LED swap, 3,000K HID fog lights, Side marker overlays, Eyelids, SWA Under Drive Pulley, Roof spoiler, 07 Maxima spoiler and tinted tail lights.

ffd1e7fe.jpg

ddfc50b2.jpg

1c0fdfd7.jpg

b5df6a06.jpg

VQPowercarofthemonth036.jpg

VQPowercarofthemonth019.jpg

VQPowercarofthemonth003.jpg

VQPowercarofthemonth013.jpg

maxima015.jpg

IMAGE_00141.jpg

IMAGE_00140.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Not much of a fan of the roof spoiler... And the engine compartment reminds me of the crap that the domestics are doing (covering everything) which I find to be annoying. Otherwise, looks good for not being a Honda ;)

P.S. I just had to say it :D

UnMaTcHeD

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Not much of a fan of the roof spoiler... And the engine compartment reminds me of the crap that the domestics are doing (covering everything) which I find to be annoying. Otherwise, looks good for not being a Honda ;)

P.S. I just had to say it :D
I had my reservations after I bought the roof spoiler, but I now think it looks good combined with the trunk spoiler. What are trying to see in the engine compartment anyway? Its top secret nissan stuff, really hush, hush...I kept it covered so that it wouldn't scare you :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
UnMaTcHeD said:
Its top secret nissan stuff, really hush, hush...I kept it covered so that it wouldn't scare you :D

Well, it's not as bad as my buddy's Stratus that you had to take the front bumper and the front drivers side wheel off to change the battery. What the F is that about? Why bother having a hood if you can't access anything that way, anyway? That's the way I look at it...

angelplus

Reaction score
I like it ALOT. Very clean :) I really like the roof spoiler and the eyebrows. Keep it clean man, looks good so far

UnMaTcHeD

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Well, it's not as bad as my buddy's Stratus that you had to take the front bumper and the front drivers side wheel off to change the battery. What the F is that about? Why bother having a hood if you can't access anything that way, anyway? That's the way I look at it...
You have got to be kidding me. I thought the fact that I need to take of the front bumper in order to change the headlight, fog light and or turn signal bulbs is asinine on Nissan's part...accessing those things should definitely not be that hard.

Back