UPDATE!!! 3/17/12 x5carl3tmurd3rx's Turbo build

9450erick

Reaction score
Re: UPDATE!!! 6/12 dyno numbers on pg 49 x5carl3tmurd3rx's Turbo build

so much wheel spin :p

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

No complaints of speeding on public streets, or wreckless behavior!?! Surely 6thgen can't be letting me down now... Haha..

Car is making awesome power man, congrats! 300+ torque is strong, can't wait until the clutch is in. Sorry if you have already answered this, but hows the torque steer? I know my buddies b16T EG hatch torque steered like crazy and it was around 350 HP/TQ. Hell, even my friends eclipse turboed Y8 seemed to yank around quite a bit, and it was hardly faster than a bone stock S2K.
well none of the pulls we made were more then 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit so technically I wasn't really speeding since thats how fast everyone drives around here. only thing that could be considered wreckless was the times where I spun the tires.

in the accord you don't really get torque steer. In an eg the axles are two different lengths which is why you get torque steer, accords have an intermediate shaft thats bolted to the engine and then two equal length axles. the result is little to no torque steer. :thumbsup:
so much wheel spin :p
its pretty easy to get it to not spin. sooo much fun though hahah.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Awesome Work! Putting some decent numbers down and nice to see that all the hard work has paid off no doubt!

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

its that time of year again. :boink:

stay tuned for winter updates.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

;) I hope you're not getting tuned on CROME in the winter tho, you'll regret spending the money once the warmer weather comes around cuz you'll just have to do it again.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

I'm still running hondata s300. no plans to ever change that since I love it and so does my tuner. Plans are fix my broken **** like axle, rear camber kit, lower ball joints. also gonna do some "upgrades" to the suspension :naughty: that I haven't seen anyone do yet. not sure how much of a difference it'll make though but in my head it seems like it should improve the handling some. After that I'll be getting my new clutch a tial external gate and fabing my wastegate dump and shes ready for my original boost level plans and a retune. Since I'll finally have a good clutch in it I'll also be settin up the launch control and possibly anti-lag. :boink: lol not that I'll ever truly need anti-lag with this turbo but anti-lag looks and sounds badass hahah

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

My bad man - totally forgot you were running S300.

You should text me and reveal your secret suspension planz! :deal:

Good call with the other plans, except anti-lag. You definitely don't need it, and it DESTROYS turbos (bearings).

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

as long as you keep an eye on egt's its not super bad. I wouldn't be doing it all the time either just once in a blue moon kinda thing.

hahaha but thats MMMYYYYY secret haha. na I'll text you.

1bad6

Reaction score

I've been thoroughly impressed with the amount of detail you've included in this thread well done! It would be awesome to see you get into the 300's.

Back