[Update] Stephen's 99 Accord LX

st3b0

Reaction score
Not a fan on the mugen sides but holy **** you make em look great......

car overall is great....keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
Thanks!
I'm gonna get the vents filled in when i get the front end painted ;)

when you getting the coupe hood?
Thanks!
Hopefully soon, but honestly the gap doesn't bother me that much. But i'lll get around to it

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Thanks!
Hopefully soon, but honestly the gap doesn't bother me that much. But i'lll get around to it

absolutely. it doesn't look bad at all. i think it looks great the way it is. i just like the cowl on the 01-02 coupe hoods as well as the sedans of those years. it looks more aggressive. also, you made me a believer in the type-r lip.. looks mean man. we need to meet up and hang out!

Bax

Reaction score
I like the mix matched lip kit you got goin on there. :thumbup:

st3b0

Reaction score
Lovin the wheels and lip kit man - car looks awesome!
Thanks bro!

absolutely. it doesn't look bad at all. i think it looks great the way it is. i just like the cowl on the 01-02 coupe hoods as well as the sedans of those years. it looks more aggressive. also, you made me a believer in the type-r lip.. looks mean man. we need to meet up and hang out!
For sure! Yeah I'm gonna try and find a FBP hood but i'll prolly end up getting one painted

I like the mix matched lip kit you got goin on there. :thumbup:
Haha yeah, i like it :) I used to have the WW Touring front lip but kinda destroyed it lol so 01-02 coupe went on along with this lip

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow I wish your three new photos were bigger, I'd like to see those wheels up close. Your sedan looks great man.

st3b0

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Yeah i was pretty disappointed to find out he shot them in such low resolution =/ But once i get all the body work and paint done, i'll do a legit full shoot with his accord too

edit: actually i just forgot, we're gonna wash/detail tomorrow ;)

Back