Upper Control Arm(UCA) interchangeability?

brian6speed

Reaction score
Re: UCA interchangeability?

I remember someone emailed a company that makes front camber arms for 03-08 tsx. The company said that the arms would bolt up, but they throw the caster off.

The clip is also in a different location.

If you try it out I would be interested in results.

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Being that they cost almost $400 I'm not sure if I want to jump on them over speculation. I'll wait to see if anyone and confirm or deny if they fit for sure. Also going to email the company to see if they would be of any help.

xci.ed6

Reaction score

Now I need new bushings, so I wanted es ones, but how much ang which direction does caster go? I know we could go for a couple more, but not a few less.

Varnell

Reaction score
Good to know. I'll be picking these up whenever my Ingall's give out. They definitely look nice and durable.

brian6speed

Reaction score
Truhart parts are just hardrace parts rebranded as truhart.

I just purchased toe arms, camber arms, and UCA bushings from hardrace. I ordered all pillow ball bushings. They also offer rubber and hardened rubber.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

Bumping my own thread. Just emailed Skunk2 to see if they could shed any light on the theory of '04-'08 control arms mounting up. Will let everyone know what the answer is.

Edit: These arms to be exact.
http://store.skunk2.com/suspension-...-camber-kits/pro-series-front-camber-kit.html

Those look bulky, and bigger than ingalls. Even when I was installing ingalls front arms, on passanger side it needed some shaving, to fit inside strut tower...

Varnell

Reaction score

Those look bulky, and bigger than ingalls. Even when I was installing ingalls front arms, on passanger side it needed some shaving, to fit inside strut tower...

I shaved mine, too. I also cut out some of the side of the strut towers.

Back