V2LAB Mystery Meat 2. April 14th in Orlando, FL

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
v2-2013.jpg

Anybody going? Roughly 7 weeks from today! Anybody is welcome, no matter what you drive.
I do, however, want to bring a few accords with me. It's happening right in Downtown Orlando.
I'm riding down there with a lot of my friends that I met in high school, including a beautiful Mk.2 Supra
& a 500+whp Turbo Cb7.. (Yea I know... ride with us and experience that beast!)

Hope to see at least one or two of you out there.

Last edited:

magicman1215

Reaction score
I'm definitely down. I just hope there isn't as much chaos as last time when it comes to finding a place to park. Escostylez organized a pre-meet at the magic mall last year. Maybe this time we just show up a little earlier, because downtown was packed last time.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
If my car wasn't in pieces I'd love to go. I'll eventually make one of these FL meets/shows. *sigh*

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I'm showing up with 2-4 other accords from atl... if all goes well :D

but i know for sure, i m going

esco!!! save me a bed!!! i'll be bunking with u :lawl: hope ur girl don't mind

magicman1215

Reaction score
Damn, i hope we can get some more people interested. I know there's more of us Orlandonians on here :D. Hell, even if you have to make a bit of a drive, it should be well worth it. If anybody wants to meet up, just name the time and place and I'll be there.

Last edited:

magicman1215

Reaction score
Question: Will this go on rain or shine? Because, from the looks of it we'll probably get some rain that day. I knows it's still a week away, but according to the extended forecast it's looking like rain. Just thought I'd ask....

EscoStylez

Reaction score
I might be able to make it out there, don't know for sure though.
Hit me up if u wanna ride out

Question: Will this go on rain or shine? Because, from the looks of it we'll probably get some rain that day. I knows it's still a week away, but according to the extended forecast it's looking like rain. Just thought I'd ask....

Shine!

Back