Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: Walkin' In Memphis : Fall 2013

I would love too, although its a 6 hour drive. I'll see if I can convince Daniel to bring his, but I'll probably bring friends for the long drive, but in my car. So put me down for a maybe. Depends on college classes and the date

And I'm rolling through Louisville and so far down. So people that live up in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana, a convoy would be cool

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

There is another Daniel on here? I guess I need to start learning people names. :omgbd:

Mikey

Reaction score

How about Accords only? Might have a few Accord buddies who'd be interested in going.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Derek, how likely are you to do it? You feel pretty confident the car will be done and your wife will be okay at home with the 2 month old?

I do feel confident that the car will be done, at least done enough to make the trip. Baby will be 3 months old, and the MIL will be there to help as well.

How about Accords only? Might have a few Accord buddies who'd be interested in going.

Yeah, I'm thinking let's keep it Accords only, even if not just 6GA's.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

If I, and any one else that comes down from up here, can make the 14 hour drive, I don't see why anyone who lives closer than that can't make it, if their schedules permit.

Jus' sayin'.

:squintwave:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^He's got a point.

And I'm rolling through Louisville and so far down. So people that live up in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana, a convoy would be cool

Maybe we can work that out, I’d probably be passing right through Louisville. Possibly with Derek.

I’m going to tell Daniel to come too lol.

I do feel confident that the car will be done, at least done enough to make the trip. Baby will be 3 months old, and the MIL will be there to help as well.

Good deal. Does Milan live anywhere near you? Though he always rolls with his non-6GA friends, at least he always did for IA.

That would be cool to link up in Cinci and caravan the rest the way, and meet up with puzzle and Daniel in Louisville.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Millz, isn't far from me, same with Adam(twofast4u), Awais(Sniper) and Jonas.

If they were all down for it, then we would all head down together and meet up with any and everybody on the way.

Shouldn't be hard to arrange meet-ups/caravans, since the I-75 pretty much passes right near to where most people are at.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

^He's got a point.

Maybe we can work that out, I’d probably be passing right through Louisville. Possibly with Derek.

I’m going to tell Daniel to come too lol.

Good deal. Does Milan live anywhere near you? Though he always rolls with his non-6GA friends, at least he always did for IA.

That would be cool to link up in Cinci and caravan the rest the way, and meet up with puzzle and Daniel in Louisville.

Count me in FTW. Hopefully I can get my wheels and suspension done by then....:gride:

Back