Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Custom

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • What color did I leave out?

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

TheHunter

Reaction score
Actually I drag this statistic down, haha. Buuuut a gleaming red looks faster than any black or silver imo so I'll go with it. :chucklesfawk:

Actually I thought about you and figured I just wouldn't mention it... since we all know you're going to have a 6 speed soon, whether you want it or not hahaha.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i say any type of silver. we have moneypit on the road and me/ taospec in the canyons :hihi:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
i don't think i have ever seen anyone write such vulgarities towards our cars as FallenAngelHIM.

he is the gold hater.

i voted silver, seems to be mostly those guys with the heavy artillery under the hood.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Actually I thought about you and figured I just wouldn't mention it... since we all know you're going to have a 6 speed soon, whether you want it or not hahaha.

Haha ya knowww...I am beginning to think I want to sacrifice getting a body kit so I can put more money toward the swap. :hide:

btw I think there are two types of voting in this thread from reading it. It sounds like some people are voting as to what color of cars are actually the fastest because of mods, and some people are voting as to which color makes our cars just LOOK the fastest. Just pointing it out.

Last edited:
Back