What Color Should I Paint My Car?

metrick1235

Reaction score
not sure about the flat black... go for like a pearl black.. but as said it will only look good if you like the way it looks, it seems like your already made up your mind for a silver or black..so go with one and enjoy...... now for the joke colors...How about Pink Lemonade Pink, or Power Puff Blue, Big bird Yellow, Turtle Pattern, Snake Skin.. :henry:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I have yet to see someone do Balloon White. One guy, Accordflex I think, went for it but his came out more creme colored.

It actually turned out the proper color. I just havent used a super nice camera in the proper lighting.

The creme color is the flop that the silverish white gives. Did a little more research on the color and the color that I have, is indeed the correct shade and turnout. Checked out a gallardo painted balloon white a few weeks ago at a local show.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i don't get why people have to take it so literal. he's asking the questions to get opinions and more ideas, not to actually ask you what color he should paint his car.

i do like the dark grey color, similar to NASOHC's 6th gen.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Alpine White with black roof and cf accents

Matador red metallic with black room & cf accents

Emo236e

Reaction score
Personally, I would never color change a car unless you're doing it right. AKA, stripping the entire interior, engine bay, trunk etc and painting everything. All of the evidence of the old color will be everywhere and it would bug the heck out of me.

I'm also SSM and getting repainted soon. To kinda switch it up, I'm going with a SSM and then 3 stage with pearl on top of the SSM. Just an idea. Post pics when done!

Back