what headlights to choose?

Mar4elo

Reaction score
Hi there.
Ok. I have one question about changing stock headlights to another one.

I have read forum for two days. Get something new for myself. Thanks for that.

So the problem is, that i already ordered this headlights from EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/220981266400?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I realized, that i made a mistake buying them. Read forum and a lot of people says that such headlights will not work good. Anyway, they must come to me in few days. I will try to sell them. Hope so...

My question is: Will this headlights be good?http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2002-H...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a93cac50&vxp=mtr

I read that people are making them by themselves. My problem is that i don't have much experience in such thing. Afraid that i'll just spoil my stock headlights if i try to make black housing.

So does this headlights differs from our stock headlights? Or the quality of light will be the same like in stock?

Thank's for you answer.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Your headlights will make thing hard sold. Try buy headlights black housed. Hope for.

Narftastic

Reaction score
yes the second ones are much better than the ugly ricey projectors..... but the light output will not be as great as it is on ur oem headlights..... it will still be good but just not "as good"

Mar4elo

Reaction score
Why light output will not be the same at second one? They look the same like stock but with black housing? Or i don't understand something? How much retrofit headlights can cost?

Thank you for you answers.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Why light output will not be the same at second one? They look the same like stock but with black housing? Or i don't understand something? How much retrofit headlights can cost?

Thank you for you answers.

OEM > anything aftermarket for maximum output and fitment.

Retros can range up to $200-$1500 depending if buying used, quality, and who does the work.

Narftastic

Reaction score
They won't be the same becaus they are not oem they're made from a cast so the the reflector buckets won't have as sharp angels for the light to bounce off... Kinda hard to explain, hope that u understood that.

Don't get discouraged tho the light output is fine, I used to have eBay blacked housed headlights and the light output was fine...i just needed more lol

Back