What is this

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
hmm, that's similar to something I was noticing on my dad's Jeep Cherokee last weekend after he washed it.

asked him about it, but he was all no1curr it be old anyway :lawl:

98eksedan

Reaction score
Looks like clear coat is starting to bubble....can happen if a car sits in the son too much

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

metrick1235

Reaction score
mine did this also, there wasnt anything i could do to stop it even talking to a body shop the only thing that could be done for mine is sand it all down and paint.. so me being a broke as$ i have to deal with it mine started on the top behind the sun roof.... so unfortunatly i have clearcoat peel all over my call front to back...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
hmm, that's similar to something I was noticing on my dad's Jeep Cherokee last weekend after he washed it.

asked him about it, but he was all no1curr it be old anyway :lawl:

:lawl:

Looks like clear coat is starting to bubble....can happen if a car sits in the son too much

Maybe it did before I got it in 2007, not sure. Since I've gotten it though I kept it out of direct sunlight when I could.

mine did this also, there wasnt anything i could do to stop it even talking to a body shop the only thing that could be done for mine is sand it all down and paint.. so me being a broke as$ i have to deal with it mine started on the top behind the sun roof.... so unfortunatly i have clearcoat peel all over my call front to back...

Damn that sucks.

I'd love a new paintjob someday, but I dunno if I'll want to put that much money into the car by then.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
That's exactly what my hood first looked like before all of the clear started to peel off...shortly after the hood was gone the rest of the car started to follow suit

Back