What to look for in a 2002 Accord?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those 12v microbulbs in your link are LED's, they have to be soldered and you probably need a resistor.

I think the 98-00 and 01-02 cars have different clock units, but they take the same bulb. Just so we're clear, are you replacing the clock bulb with what it came with stock, or are you wanting to change it to LED?

JTM

Reaction score
Those 12v microbulbs in your link are LED's, they have to be soldered and you probably need a resistor.

I think the 98-00 and 01-02 cars have different clock units, but they take the same bulb. Just so we're clear, are you replacing the clock bulb with what it came with stock, or are you wanting to change it to LED?

Yup, everything is stock, and I want it stock for now. I read that these would work in another thread for a non-LED application. So I'm a little puzzled. Thanks for your help!

-Jtm

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright. Forget what you read, because the bulbs in that link are LED's. If you want a stock bulb (filament), you need to go to your dealer, get bulb 78181-S84-A02. Insert it into the hole I pointed out, turn it clockwise to lock in.

Last edited:

JTM

Reaction score
Alright. Forget what you read, because the bulbs in that link are LED's. If you want a stock bulb (filament), you need to go to your dealer, get bulb 78181-S84-A02. Insert it into the hole I pointed out, turn it clockwise to lock in.

Thanks again for the help! I'll pick one up on Tuesday probably. Appreciate it.

Back