What'd you do to your accord today?

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!? :eek:
Well I do 60ish miles a day between school and work and back home, and anywhere from 10-110 on weekends. And of course the interstate between my house and school is like the only one in the midwest that isn't flat and straight, meaning crap mpgeez :furious:

Last edited:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Yeah I fill mine up once every 4-7 days and its about $50 a pop. And I always fill it up, I can't stand to not full her up all the way. 22MPG FTW.

Are you kidding me?? :lawl: It takes AT LEAST $45 to fill mine up. :(

I didn't fill her up, I'm stretching everything, jobless atm. Just looking for some, I need to stop being picky. In my town a full tank of gas can last me 5 weeks.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Bought new Koni STR.T sport struts last night and bought new Tein s.Tech lowering springs today.
Should be able to put them on on Sunday. Yee haw!

deejay9165

Reaction score
Took a picture of her
08172E4D-12E5-4A21-B919-7EC3B3FBD53F-539-00000043D1A9477D.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
Yeah it is, but in order to get it from the silver stage which was very dull, rough and scratched, to mirror you gotta use sandpaper otherwise you'll go no where with just steel wool and/or metal polish. It's almost completely smooth but there's still more I need to sand before it becomes totally smooth and reflective.
So damaging sandpaper does good? LOL. Funny how things work like that.

I didn't fill her up, I'm stretching everything, jobless atm. Just looking for some, I need to stop being picky. In my town a full tank of gas can last me 5 weeks.
Same here. Being jobless means I can make a tank last.

Bought new Koni STR.T sport struts last night and bought new Tein s.Tech lowering springs today.
Should be able to put them on on Sunday. Yee haw!
Not going with the Yellows?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Not going with the Yellows?
Naw I think these Konis should be perfect for what I need with the Tein Springs.
Plus they were on sale now and right in the price range for me and I could get my springs now too.

Hopefully someone contacts you soon about a job man. Wishing you the best.

Mikey

Reaction score
On the exhaust topic, here's more pics...

The tips. Mirrored.

IMAG1315_zps47ed4635.jpg

The mufflers. Shiny and reflective but not very mirrored.

IMAG1313_zpsf0c6327c.jpg

And the "damage" that the steel wool did to the inside of the tips. Minor scuffs, nothing serious.

IMAG1314_zpsec30a10f.jpg

Back