What'd you do to your accord today?

todd_cards

Reaction score
Maxed out my front coils today and cranked my rear down like an inch. LOL. had to immediately raise the rear up 1/2 inch but didn't raise the front. Going to see if I can actually drive tomorrow. Under 23 fender height all around :aznrun:

under 23.. :ughrun: GLW that man.. upload some pics!!!!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I don’t see how you guys drive around at those heights, I can barely make do with 24.5” with where I drive to on a daily basis.

Is this to get the front of the car jacked up? I made a little ramp using two pieces of 2x4 wood, one being longer than the other and drilled them together, that I use to drive up onto first then jack the car up from the front, the core support beam.

Noobs will be noobs .... :lawl:

Haha. I think the real problem is I just need to finally buy some 2x4’s.

JV6

Reaction score
Went to Honda to buy a new set of front brake pads since the last set lasted me 4 years. Now to figure out how to install them or bring it to someone's garage :thinking:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
To be continued.

AF7282A2-FBEC-4824-B705-FDC8097335A3-5854-00006CEC0B0DEC2E.jpg

mrnude

Reaction score
car turned on vibrated and hesitated then turned off twice. Was about to **** bricks but all seems fine for now.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
under 23.. :ughrun: GLW that man.. upload some pics!!!!!!!

Here you go. I'm at ~22.625 front and ~23.125 rear right now. Going to do some more fender work tomorrow at my friends house.
xu52w.jpg

I don’t see how you guys drive around at those heights, I can barely make do with 24.5” with where I drive to on a daily basis.

I haven't really driven it too far due to the rubbing issues I have. Once they are fixed then I'll be able to tell. My turning radius is a half turn before tire and fender meet.

Back