What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
That's a good look. I'm gonna call em dragonfly catchers. JK LAWL LOL and what not.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got all four fenders rolled/pulled.

Guy did an awesome job, even with the post-accident repaired fender.

Could have pulled them a bit more probably, but since the wheels I am getting aren't on yet, this will do.

Anyone in the GTA that needs rolling/pulling done, I would highly recommend this guy, whatever car you drive. PM me for info, if interested.

DizzyP

Reaction score
I almost went with a finer mesh but decided I didn't wanna have to power scrub them every day.

Good choice for looks and ability. I would recommend cleaning them really good then use spray on car wax. Will make cleaning easier in the future. Prob wax em twice a year.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finally got out of the house today after we brought our new baby home, ran an errand to the grocer. And saw this act of utter d-baggery.

Wish I would have seen the guy so I could politely but firmly inform he sucks at life.

10661708_10101946322825465_1512584457074410365_o.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Finally got out of the house today after we brought our new baby home, ran an errand to the grocer. And saw this act of utter d-baggery.

Wish I would have seen the guy so I could politely but firmly inform he sucks at life.

10661708_10101946322825465_1512584457074410365_o.jpg

I see that stuff a lot haha. I park right next to them lol

DizzyP

Reaction score
If you got a good Code Enforcement or City/County Parking Enforcement have em on Speed Dial. I know in Sac County CA. They just make their rounds hitting up all the handicap spots. If they get a call for service they make a dash. And I am not talking about golf cart partol. Check it out. And no she isn't a stripper, well not in that pic. I don't know what she does off hours.

5a2336c54d0f3244e8cc2f242a64e36a.jpg

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
If I had the option of making payment by mailing it in, going to court or putting in her G-string at the strip at the club. I would go for the latter.

Pro tip: if you get a ticket, SOME judges will reduce the amount owed if you plead guilt in court vs just mailing it in. Of course ya gotta factor in getting time off from work, cost of travel and such. Your milage may vary (pun intended).

kthung

Reaction score
Replaced retros with stock housings. Vacuumed and shampoo'd the interior today. Prepping the car for sale soon :Boo:

Back