What's up with Miami

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i flipped it on its side on my way to my meet in daytona. was knocked out and had a broken ankle when i came to the next day

cdubb77

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i flipped it on its side on my way to my meet in daytona. was knocked out and had a broken ankle when i came to the next day

You typed that so subtle. :eek:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
well, ever since that wreck my car has been pissing me off. like last nite(tuesday) some kids tried to pry open my trunk to steal my subs and stuff. so now i have to replace the bumper, again, taillights, again, and trunk lid.....

im not a sugarcoated kinda guy

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
thanks guys....

i believe there was a thread on here and a few other sites about it. search "badger flip car". the weird thing was i could have sworn that i flipped completly over, but i was found on my side.

but that was the past, my car is gettin its outside redone and then its engine in the spring. hopefully be done by the end of septmeber

edit: found thread click

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm located around 88th street and all.
if it's close for the others, maybe we can do that park by Bird Road...i think it's bird road park or some thing like that. isn't there like a Honda dealership close to there?

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
i'm located around 88th street and all.
if it's close for the others, maybe we can do that park by Bird Road...i think it's bird road park or some thing like that. isn't there like a Honda dealership close to there?

Yeah we can meet at Tropical Park, 40 st (BIRD ROAD) and 79 Ave or something like that.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah sounds good! =) Tropical Park is a nice park. I just took my car to the bodyshop yesterday and dropped it off. I asked for the following things to be done. ( 01-02 Coupe Hood, Bumper, Fenders, Repaint the WHOLE car and take out all the dents ) As some of you may know my car had nasty paint/clearcoat fading lol but that's all done and a new 6thgen is coming out. Wish me luck! I'm hoping it'll be done in 2-3 weeks.

Back