What's your mileage?

Hello People

Reaction score
I have the I4 auto and I get about 26mpg city, with fairly sucky traffic and stoplights. I may or may not drive like a granny...

On my last highway trip I got about 28mpg, though it was half down the mountains and the rest was speeding around Denver.

jonny

Reaction score
I have a stock f23a1 and I make around 24-27 (27 on my last road trip) if I drive around the speed limit :)lawl:)
I've never really tried to calculate it on my daily commute to school, mostly because it's only 6 miles. I could go two weeks on a full tank if I just drove back and forth from school.

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
I'm averaging 22MPG with virtually 100% highway driving in my auto I4. Something is wrong somewhere...

Varnell

Reaction score
I'll hit 190k in the next week or so. My i4 is still getting 400 miles on a completely full tank, and that's with tons of stopping and going due to my job as a beer vendor.

MT, btw

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Damn. I feel like my car is broken. 18-20 All city. on Midgrade, I swear the fuel is crappppp!

I'll report back with highway miles after my Florida trip.

Jimsun

Reaction score
Damn v6 sucks with gas.

I also have the CEL for evap.. We could prob work on that together once i get mine lol or I can give you a hand with yours when u get it lol

dbang

Reaction score
Damn v6 sucks with gas.

I also have the CEL for evap.. We could prob work on that together once i get mine lol or I can give you a hand with yours when u get it lol

Yeah just text me when you're going to work on it and I'll try to help as much as I can, good learning process for me at the same time.
What do you mean get it?

Back