Where can I get exact honda naple gold touch up paint? YR524M

johnnxiv

Reaction score
I have scratches on my car, I have searched many places but don't know where I can get the exact naple gold color to cover my scratches.

47933807.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If the scratches aren’t too deep, you should be able to polish/buff them out.

If you still need a paint pen, you can get one from your dealer, HandA, TAS, Tim @ OEMAcuraParts.com, etc etc. If you want rattle cans, you can get them at Sherwin Williams auto paint centers, or KOI.

This is not urgent.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well if the marks on that pic are all down to the plastic, you're better off repainting the whole bumper. Retouching a bunch of small areas spread apart is going to make the bumper look spotty.

johnnxiv

Reaction score
of course i know that, but I cant afford to pay a few hundred dollars to to paint the whole bumper for an old cheap car.

kthung

Reaction score
I used dupli-color spray paint to paint my side mirrors and door bumpers. Matches OEM paint color very well. It'll be easier and apply more evenly than touching up with a paint brush. You could probably repaint your whole bumper in the time it takes to touch up with a brush.

Also I think black is too dark for a gold car. Just looks like you're rocking steelies without wheel covers. I'd try a dark charcoal if you wanted to go a little darker than stock.

Back