Where is Paul NVA-V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

9450erick

Reaction score
i recently bought some RL caliper brackets from Paul NVA-V6. I payed him through PayPal and we were PMing back and forth. All of a sudden he told me my brackets had been shipped however lost in transit, but not to worry cuz if USPS didnt find them he would send me another pair next week. This was a lil over a month ago still no brackets and he hasn't been responding to my PMs. I've wrote to him like 5 different times waiting on a update. I still want the brackets cuz I think he is the only one who makes them. But I'm getting worried they will never come. If anyone knows about his status or how to get in touch with him that would be greatly appreciated. The brackets cost me $185+ I have all the components to do the RL BBK just sitting there waiting to be put on.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i don't think he's active here....

also, for $185, you could have made a custom bracket...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
J4bPpA2.gif

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
V6P. I also have his email, if things get to that. I'd hit him up on there, I'd pay $180 for brackets too.. It's a special setup, not mass produced. Unless you know a CNC machinist, you can't really get them made. If you do though, it's easy enough if you have a measuring caliper and bolt specs lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back